It’s so weird to think that some of the most important people in my life (aka my future children) haven’t even been born yet.
They grow up so fast #urbangarden #herbs #personal
Easy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken
I have a confession. As much as I am all for the whole healthy lifestyle and eating, I absolutely hate chicken breast. I love chicken thighs, wings, drumsticks, etc etc. But, I have always loathed eating chicken breasts. They’ve always just tasted so dry and bland. I know, I know… it just means that I overcook it, but no matter what I do, I just cannot get myself to eat it. HOWEVER.. after finding this recipe on PaleOMG, I decided to give it one more chance.. and to my surprise, it was extremely delicious! Of course the bacon had a lot to do with it, but in my opinion, 1 slice of bacon really can’t do much harm. The chicken itself was a bit dry (I just can never cook it right), but the filling was so moist that it goes unnoticeable for the most part. :) This was extremely easy and quick to whip up as well!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 slice of bacon (or more hehe)
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup of spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice open the chicken breast (see picture above) and try to flatten it. If you have trouble with that, you can place a plastic wrap on top of the chicken and pound it flat
- Turn fire to medium-high and throw the slice(s) of bacon into the pan until crispy. Place it on a piece of paper to soak out the excess fat, and dice it when it cools
- Leaving the bacon fat in the pan, throw in the garlic and mushrooms. Salt and pepper, to taste
- Once the mushrooms soften, add the spinach and a bit more salt and pepper
- Add the bacon back in the mixture
- Place the stir-fry in the middle of the opened chicken, and fold the chicken over. If there is too much filling, you can use toothpicks to keep it closed while cooking
- Place the chicken breast in the oven for 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness)
And then we FUCKING DIE…… On all levels.
What’s your instagram?
The Importance of Loving Thyself
“If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” -RuPaul
We live in a…